Two Weekend of Christmas Arts and Crafts Fairs at City Arts Newbury.
Dates are: 26th and 27 November 2016 and 3rd and 4th December
City Arts welcomes 30 artisans and artists over 2 weekends of Art Fairs. The stalls change every weekend so you are advised to visit at least twice.
Stalls will sell from chocolates to ceramics, artisan soap to original printmaking, furniture to artwork of various media, local teas and many different types of handmade decorations.
This is an ideal opportunity to get that special, handmade, local present for a special loved one!
Artists participating include:
- ceramicists Christine Lack and Lone Hudson, Sally Bettridge, Martin Eastabrook and Ursula Waechter;
- printmakers Isabel Carmona, Rahima Kenner and Pam Hardman,
- digital artist Ben Honisett,
- photographers Debborah Taylor and Rachel Cheer,
- silkpainting by Helen Mortimer and Rosemary Lawrey,
- creative textiles by Christine Highnett,
- meditation art by Sam Buller,
- silkscreen artwork by Charlotte Adcock,
- turned wood by Alan Hulford.
Local produce and crafts include:
- chocolates by Chocolates by T,
- locally sourced infusions by Verity Murricane,
- soaps by Linda Marshman,
- Christmas decorations by Melanie Brown, Pat Lawton and Alida Balaceanu,
- cardmaking supplies by Sarah Douglas,
- charity goods by Dorothy Aromando Art Fund.
Plus the City Arts Newbury stall with coffee and cakes and also delicious hot soup on sale.
Doors open each day from 11 am to 3pm.
Come and visit us – we look forward to meeting you!
For further information and for directions to the venue see our contact page
We invite you to join us on 21st and 22nd of November and 28th and 29th November from 11am to 3pm we will welcome over 20 local artists and local craft people who will come together at our Christmas Fairs at City Arts Newbury offering their work for sale.
The stalls will vary over the two weekends so it is worth visiting at least twice!
Artists include Open Studios ceramicists Martin Eastabrook and Sally Bettridge, photographer Deborah Taylor, painters Liz Milburn, Kate Steele, Amanda Bates, Susan Hubbard and Isabel Carmona, textile artists Sue Crook and Wendy Lloyd, silk painters Helen Mortimer and Sarah Moorcroft, wood turner Jim Crockat and glass artist Tigi Hignell. Photographers Donna Lewis and Rachel Cheer will also have stalls.
Other artists participating this year are Brenda Harding who presents silver/lampwork jewellery, Carol Hansen with her felting work, Tanya Patey with heranimal paintings and Antonia McGall with her upcycled furniture and other table decorations.
Local residents Pat Lawlor, Colleen Walker and Doriana Hignell are participating with Christmas gifts and preserves.
The Dorothy Aromando Art Fund will have a stall on Saturday 28th November.
There will also be refreshments available – tea/coffee and homemade soup and bread.
We look forward to seeing you at 10 Hampton Road, Newbury, RG14 6DB