Two Weekend of Christmas Arts and Crafts Fairs at City Arts Newbury.
Dates are: 26th and 27 November 2016 and 3rd and 4th December
City Arts welcomes 30 artisans and artists over 2 weekends of Art Fairs. The stalls change every weekend so you are advised to visit at least twice.
Stalls will sell from chocolates to ceramics, artisan soap to original printmaking, furniture to artwork of various media, local teas and many different types of handmade decorations.
This is an ideal opportunity to get that special, handmade, local present for a special loved one!
Artists participating include:
- ceramicists Christine Lack and Lone Hudson, Sally Bettridge, Martin Eastabrook and Ursula Waechter;
- printmakers Isabel Carmona, Rahima Kenner and Pam Hardman,
- digital artist Ben Honisett,
- photographers Debborah Taylor and Rachel Cheer,
- silkpainting by Helen Mortimer and Rosemary Lawrey,
- creative textiles by Christine Highnett,
- meditation art by Sam Buller,
- silkscreen artwork by Charlotte Adcock,
- turned wood by Alan Hulford.
Local produce and crafts include:
- chocolates by Chocolates by T,
- locally sourced infusions by Verity Murricane,
- soaps by Linda Marshman,
- Christmas decorations by Melanie Brown, Pat Lawton and Alida Balaceanu,
- cardmaking supplies by Sarah Douglas,
- charity goods by Dorothy Aromando Art Fund.
Plus the City Arts Newbury stall with coffee and cakes and also delicious hot soup on sale.
Doors open each day from 11 am to 3pm.
Come and visit us – we look forward to meeting you!
For further information and for directions to the venue see our contact page
Christmas Arts & Crafts Fair at City Arts
We will be open with our Christmas fairs two weekends…
~ Saturday 26th & Sunday 27th November
~ Saturday 3rd & Sunday 4th December
~ 11am – 3pm
10 Hampton Road
These events are a wonderful opportunity to meet and chat to local Artists and Craftspeople, learn about their artwork, how it’s made and see a few demonstrations…
…And of course, buy something beautiful and unique for a loved one this Christmas!
*Stalls include, Original Prints, Ceramics, Silk Paintings, Photography, Jewellery, Christmas Decorations, Handmade Cards and more…
The stalls will vary each day, so something for everyone and it’s worth a return visit!
~ Entry is Free
~ Homemade Soup & Fresh Bread will be on sale
For more info, directions etc, just email us: email@example.com