Welcome to our very exciting fundraising year. We begin our fundraising with an exciting project: 100 Canvases… a community event for all ages.
We would like you to helps us paint, exhibit and sale 100 canvases
The 100 Canvases process is as follows:
- Come and purchase a 30 x 30cm (12 x 12″) canvas from us for £5, on either Sat 28th or Sun 29th January
- Create your design using any medium/technique on your own time (don’t sign them on the front!) and,
- Deliver and donate your finished artwork to us, on either the Sat 11th or Sun 12th February (or by appointment with Isabel Carmona).
Collection and delivery are both from City Arts Newbury from 10 am to 2pm
- Or you can come and do the above with us, in situ on the Tuesday 14th February, at our Canvas Painting Workshop day, for the cost of the canvas (£5).
- Workshop times are either 10am-12noon or 1pm-3pm
Following the collection of the canvases, we will hold a:
Fundraising Exhibition Weekend on Sat 18th and Sun 19th February from 10am to 3pm, when we will display for sale all the canvas you have donated and you can purchase any of the canvas you like.
The exhibition will be “blind” with no names of the artists displayed.
All proceeds of the exhibition will form part of City Arts Building Renovation Funds.
We hope you can join us!
Get in touch with us on email@example.com if you want to reserve a canvas or you have any queries.
Enjoy the painting…