Coronavirus update

City Arts Newbury is following closely the government position and advice. 
We will review every workshop taking place two weeks in advance of the workshop.  
We will assess the situation and government advice applicable at that time.  As soon as we make a decision whether a workshop can go ahead, we will communicate it to all people booked on the worskhop as well as cancellation options.

As the government advice changes quickly, please keep alert about government announcements.  We will mend this post as soon as the advice or our position changes.