Two Weekend of Christmas Arts and Crafts Fairs at City Arts Newbury.
Dates are: 26th and 27 November 2016 and 3rd and 4th December
City Arts welcomes 30 artisans and artists over 2 weekends of Art Fairs. The stalls change every weekend so you are advised to visit at least twice.
Stalls will sell from chocolates to ceramics, artisan soap to original printmaking, furniture to artwork of various media, local teas and many different types of handmade decorations.
This is an ideal opportunity to get that special, handmade, local present for a special loved one!
Artists participating include:
- ceramicists Christine Lack and Lone Hudson, Sally Bettridge, Martin Eastabrook and Ursula Waechter;
- printmakers Isabel Carmona, Rahima Kenner and Pam Hardman,
- digital artist Ben Honisett,
- photographers Debborah Taylor and Rachel Cheer,
- silkpainting by Helen Mortimer and Rosemary Lawrey,
- creative textiles by Christine Highnett,
- meditation art by Sam Buller,
- silkscreen artwork by Charlotte Adcock,
- turned wood by Alan Hulford.
Local produce and crafts include:
- chocolates by Chocolates by T,
- locally sourced infusions by Verity Murricane,
- soaps by Linda Marshman,
- Christmas decorations by Melanie Brown, Pat Lawton and Alida Balaceanu,
- cardmaking supplies by Sarah Douglas,
- charity goods by Dorothy Aromando Art Fund.
Plus the City Arts Newbury stall with coffee and cakes and also delicious hot soup on sale.
Doors open each day from 11 am to 3pm.
Come and visit us – we look forward to meeting you!
For further information and for directions to the venue see our contact page